About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica. I am an actress, singer, dancer, and musician. I love God and strive to be more like Him. I get very interested in politics. My favorite animal is a beaver.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I awoke this morning with the sun shining brightly on my face. My baby pink walls sparkled in the light and I can't help thinking about how much God has blessed us! There are times when life falls apart but around the bend there is always a time of joy coming, even if it is not on this earth. It reminds me of a storm, terrible and cold, but afterwords the sun seems to shine more brilliantly, the sky has never seemed so clear, and the soft breeze seemed never to have smelled so good. "for His anger endureth but for a moment;in His favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." Psalm 30:5

No comments:

Post a Comment