About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica. I am an actress, singer, dancer, and musician. I love God and strive to be more like Him. I get very interested in politics. My favorite animal is a beaver.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blown away...

I am falling in love...with music. I especially enjoy A Fine Frenzy's song "Blow Away". The music seems to carry me to a different world-a world of music. It sings me a good morning when early light shines through my window-a wonderful accompaniment to my thoughts and questions of the day. When each chord hits it makes me happier, till I am floating away. All day long, I float in the music . In each step there is a bounce that flows with the beat. When the song ends I am on earth once again, but thinking back on music world I might as well be blown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment