About Me

My photo
My name is Jessica. I am an actress, singer, dancer, and musician. I love God and strive to be more like Him. I get very interested in politics. My favorite animal is a beaver.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas!






'Tis that time of year again-the merry greetings from random people; the shopping; the lights; the comfort; the family; and, most important, the Savior! Our stockings are hanging by the wood stove which is lit by a warm, inviting fire, and our cat is batting at ornaments from under the tree. Everyone in my family is home. Joyful voices fill the air, and smiles are everywhere. Cold air engulfs you as you step outside to see all the different lights on the houses. "Jack frost nips at your nose." Everyone cuddles up to hear Dad read the Christmas story. What a wonderful time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment